GYLD China Tour Hebei – Looking back to look forward to future
From June 25 to 26, 11 young professionals from 9 countries visited Xiong’an, Zhengding and Xibaipo. From smart cities to rural revitalization, from the founding of PRC to ping-pong diplomacy. The delegation went to Xiong’an New Area Citizen Service Center and the Zhengding National Table Tennis Training Base, where they engaged in friendly matches with young athletes. They also climbed the ancient city wall of Zhengding and visited Tayuanzhuang Village, a model of rural revitalization, as well as the former sites of the Communist Party of China Central Committee in Xibaipo.
- GYLD China Tours | The third stop: Sichuan
- The Fourth Stop of “GYLD China Tours” — Ready to Start in Jiangxi
- Extension of Deadline for Proposals of GYLD WiseDemo Campaign
- Xi replies to letter from young foreign participants at Global Young Leaders Dialogue
- Second Stop of the 2021 GYLD China Tour: Guangdong