Conclusion of GYLD China Tours’ first stop: Guizhou
“GYLD China Tour” is one of the long-term projects under Global Young Leaders Dialogue (GYLD), a program that was jointly initiated by the Center for China and Globalization (CCG) and the Institute of Contemporary China Studies. On April 19, 2021, as the opening chapter of this project, “GYLD China Tour – Guizhou” was competed with success. During this 4-day tour, a delegation of international youths who come from eight countries including Brazil, Cameroon, China, Germany, India, South Korea, United Kingdom and United States and work in various sectors such as think tanks, media and business, visited Guiyang, Qiannan, and Zunyi. The delegation enjoyed face-to-face exchanges with the locals from all walks of life and surveyed opportunities for the future development of Guizhou in achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), such as poverty reduction, technological innovation, and ecological protection. This trip not only enabled international youths to have an authenticate experience of Chinese culture and development, but also promoted mutual understanding in the exchange of ideas through various forms.
- GYLD China Tours | The third stop: Sichuan
- The Fourth Stop of “GYLD China Tours” — Ready to Start in Jiangxi
- Extension of Deadline for Proposals of GYLD WiseDemo Campaign
- Xi replies to letter from young foreign participants at Global Young Leaders Dialogue
- Second Stop of the 2021 GYLD China Tour: Guangdong