GYLD China Tour – Guangdong: Tradition or Innovation?
This week our GYLD China Tours has come to its second stop in the beautiful southern province of Guangdong. The first day of our tour started from the capital city of Guangzhou. Young professionals have visited the Hung Sin-nui Arts Centre where they experienced traditional Lingnan culture by interacting with Cantonese opera artists, had some fun trying on opera costumes and moves. In the afternoon, our young participants went on top of the the second tallest tower in the world – the Canton Tower. And later they took a ship tour on the Pearl River, feeling the energetic vibe of the city. Participants also visited the WeChat headquarters, experiencing the fast advancement of technology. Later, a visit to the Nansha Centre gave young professionals an insight of the incredible speed and scale of urban development and innovations of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. They also visited the Nansha Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Youth Entrepreneur Hub to have a discussion with young entrepreneurs in Hong Kong and Macao and learn about life there and entrepreneurial activities.
- GYLD China Tours | The third stop: Sichuan
- The Fourth Stop of “GYLD China Tours” — Ready to Start in Jiangxi
- Extension of Deadline for Proposals of GYLD WiseDemo Campaign
- Xi replies to letter from young foreign participants at Global Young Leaders Dialogue
- Second Stop of the 2021 GYLD China Tour: Guangdong