GYLD China Tour Sichuan – Experiencing the slow lifestyle in Sichuan
GYLD’s third China tour takes global young people based in China to Sichuan. As a center of international exchanges, Sichuan has so much more to offer than its delicious cuisine or leisurely life. Our young professionals visited the Business & Innovation Centre for China-Europe Cooperation, an exploration of scientific ecological protection and sustainable development scheme for China and the world, as well as the Wenchuan Earthquake Memorial Museum. They also engaged in conversations with local professionals in Yingxiu and visited Dujiangyan’s Irrigation System, a landmark project that speaks volumes about the harmonious coexistence of man with nature.
- GYLD China Tours | The third stop: Sichuan
- The Fourth Stop of “GYLD China Tours” — Ready to Start in Jiangxi
- Extension of Deadline for Proposals of GYLD WiseDemo Campaign
- Xi replies to letter from young foreign participants at Global Young Leaders Dialogue
- Second Stop of the 2021 GYLD China Tour: Guangdong