GYLD China Tour Sichuan – The lovely pandas and unique culture
The GYLD’s tour in Sichuan continues. Our young professionals visited Sanxingdui, where one can see sustainable thoughts and progress in the archeological excavation of the mysterious Bronze Age civilization. They also visited the Chengdu Panda Base to investigate in the protection of endangered species, notably that of pandas. Finally, the bamboo sea in South Sichuan and the Wuliangye Baijiu Brewhouse were the final destinations that concluded this trip.
- GYLD China Tours | The third stop: Sichuan
- The Fourth Stop of “GYLD China Tours” — Ready to Start in Jiangxi
- Extension of Deadline for Proposals of GYLD WiseDemo Campaign
- Xi replies to letter from young foreign participants at Global Young Leaders Dialogue
- Second Stop of the 2021 GYLD China Tour: Guangdong